ORDER & DELIVERY
- Can I deliver to another address, other than my card billing address?
Yes, it is possible by keying in the correct address within Malaysia
- What is your cancellation policy?
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions relating to cancellations and returns.
- How do I know that my order has been successfully submitted?
You will receive an email acknowledgement containing the order reference number and details of your purchase. Your order will be only dispatched upon receipt of payment.
- Will the invoice be provided?
Yes, the invoice will be inserted inside the package. Besides that, a digital copy will also be sent to your email upon payment confirmation.
- How do I use a discount code?
To use a promotional code, please follow these steps:
- Add the item you would like to order into the Cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your Discount Code simply by typing or copy and paste the discount code in the text field.
- Click proceed to Checkout to see the final amount with your discount applied.
- What if there are missing or wrong items when I receive my order?
For missing or wrongly shipped items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your Order Number. Our customer service is open from Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm (Malaysia time). We will reply to your query within 2 working days and we will advise you on what to do next.
- Is there a minimum order value?
There is no minimum order. Delivery charges will remain as specified.
- To where do you ship? How long does it take for you to process an order before it is dispatched?
Anywhere in Malaysia covered by the Courier Services used. We will process the order received before 2.00PM, Monday to Friday, within 24 hours upon payment receipt.
- Where are your packages shipped from?
Selangor, Kuala Lumpur.
- Do you ship packages internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not ship out of Malaysia at the moment.
- How do you price your postage?
Please refer to our Delivery Cost under Delivery Information.
- How do I track my orders?
You will receive an email, together with a tracking number, notifying you that orders have been shipped. If you have further queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
- How is my order shipped?
Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. Any orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on the following working day. Your order will be shipped by any courier services or any of our 3rd party logistics partners deemed suitable.
- How long does it take for my order to reach me?
Orders are dispatched within 1-3 working days after payment confirmation. Typically, West Malaysia orders take between 3 working days after dispatch and East Malaysia orders can take up to 7 working days depending on the delivery address.
Delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond the control of BUBUCACA. These interruptions include, but are not limited to, delays caused by the transportation system, shipping carrier or processing of cardholder’s credit/debit card.
Delivery delays due to service interruptions or inclement weather conditions are not the responsibility of BUBUCACA or the carrier.
- Do you accept returns/exchanges?
Yes, we accept return in the event the item delivered is damaged or due to manufacturing defect. Return request must be made within 24 hours of receiving item(s).
- Do you allow refunds for a change of mind?
No. Refund is not permitted unless it is wrongly shipped, damaged or at the discretion of the seller.
- How soon will I receive my refund after cancelling an order?
Every refund case varies depending on your bank. It will take approximately 14-21 working days.
- Do I need to register and set up an account to shop?
Yes. We will retain your contact details, which will be retrieved when you login on your next visit. Please note that due to security reasons, we will not retain your credit card/banking details.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit and debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Online banking. Please note that all payments are charged in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
To ensure a safe payment procedure, our website uses Secure Trading for a reliable and secure internet payment gateway.
Need more HELP?
We are always here to assist you. You may drop us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All enquiries will be responded within 2 working days.